Send a parcel to Stralsund from only £7.95
Send a Parcel to Stralsund, Germany
Stralsund is a large city which is located at the souther coast of the Baltic sea. Which separates the island of Rugia from the mainland. With two bridges and ferries connecting the two this is not a problem for the locals.
Stralsund was founded in 1234, so with the old towns rich heritage it is honoured as a UNESCO world heritage along with Wismar in Mecklenburg. This makes it a beautiful and exciting place to visit and live.
This cities main industries are shipyards, fishing, mechanical engineering and a every growing tourism base. We are sending more and more parcels to Germany every day with great prices.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Stralsund
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Stralsund:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Germany.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to German shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Germany when sending through !
Prices for parcels to Stralsund
very easy to use.very easy to use.
Very good serviceBeen using this service for more than a year.Sending parcels to my family in Norway.Quick service.Friendly pickup drivers. Will recommend 100%
Very satisfied!Excellent service!
First classCollect from home on time, told me when it would arrive in Norway it did. Pick up from Norway no issues. Definitely recommend
very efficient servicevery efficient service, but, and this is not your fault but must be mentioned to other customers sending to EU countries (we sent to Germany) there was an extra 70 euros charge because of leaving the EU. Possibly because it was a gift.