Send a parcel to Darwin from only £31.39
Send a Parcel to Darwin, Australia
Sending a parcel to Australia - Darwin
- Estimated delivery time: 2 - 5 days
- Urgent parcel: 2 - 4 days
- Cheapest option: 2 - 5 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS, UPS and DHL
Sending a parcel of looking for postage to Australia from UK couldn't be easier, and you can now send to the Northern Territory and Darwin in particular. Darwin is the largest city in the Northern Territory and acts as the top end of Australia's regional center, growing into one of the countries most modern cities.
Customers send a parcel to Darwin can choose from three ways to have their parcels delivered. Three couriers are available to do the job with WPS being the cheapest. The higher priced DHL and UPS delivery options will get your parcel delivered quicker, with safety and care in mind.
Receive same day collection from Worldwide Parcel Services if you order is made before noon. Customers can also keep track of their parcel to Australia online!
Essentials when sending a parcel to Darwin
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Darwin:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Australia.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Australian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Australia when sending through !