Send a parcel to Palermo from only £16.95
Send a Parcel to Palermo, Italy
Sending a parcel to Italy - Palermo
- Estimated Delivery time: 1 - 5 days
- Urgent Parcels: 2 - 4 days
- Cheapest Option: 3 - 6 days
- Tracking: Yes
- Couriers: WPS, DHL, Interlink and UPS
Sending a parcel to Italy and one of its most historic cities on the island of Sicily, Palermo, is easier than ever with Worldwide Parcel Services. Palermo is noted for its history, architecture and culture. Located in northwest of the island of Sicily it has over 850,000 occupants. The city also dates back to as early as 734 BC.
Five services from three different couriers are available when sending your parcel to Palermo. WPS and UPS Euro, along with Interlink will take between 3 - 5 days, with the DHL service taking 2 - 3 days. UPS Express Saver, the most costly service, will get your parcel delivered between 1 - 3 days when sending your parcel to Italy.
Order your parcel to Palermo before noon and get same day collection. Tracking is also available online from Worldwide Parcel Services on all post to Italy.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Palermo
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Palermo:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Italy.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Italian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Italy when sending through !