Send a parcel to Broome from only £31.39
Send a Parcel to Broome, Australia
A whopping 1390 miles north of Perth, Broome is a popular coast town in Western Australia known for its tourist attraction. With just a permanent population of 14,000, it rises and grows to over 45,000 per month during the tourist season.
The town also has a popular pearling industry, which was prominent during past centuries and in 2010 the town paid respects to past Pearl Divers with a Memorial.
Currently, depending on your chosen services to Australia, Worldwide Parcel Services can deliver your parcel to Australia in 2 - 5 days. Both collection and drop-off services are now available to this destination, like most international destinations.
Essentials when sending a parcel to Broome
It is important to bear in mind the following points when you send a parcel to Broome:
- Make sure the contents of your parcel(s) adhere to our prohibited and restricted items list.
- Ensure that you print and complete the necessary documents required when sending a parcel to Australia.
- Check for any customs charges or other surcharges that may apply to Australian shipments.
- Be sure that every parcel is securely packaged to avoid damage to the contents.
- Relax and rest assured that your parcel will arrive safe-and-sound in Australia when sending through !